SkyShopper is a platform only for display of offers extended by Merchants to Emirates NBD Bank™s Customers,
and the Bank is not selling/rendering any of these Products/Services. The Bank does not act as express
or implied agent of the Merchants/the owners of the Products vis-a-vis the Customers.
The Bank is merely facilitating the payment by its Customers by providing the Payment Gateway Services and
will not earn any fee by hosting this website.
The Bank is neither guaranteeing nor making any representation with respect to the offers made by the merchant.
The Bank is also not responsible for sale/quality/features of the Products/Services under the offer.
If the customer proceeds from here, any purchase of a Product/Service will only be through the Bank's credit/debit
cards. The Products/Services offered by Merchants may also be available at other stores/online platforms.
The Customer's discretion is advised in this regard.
Your session is about to expire in
0 min 00 sec
Session expires due to inactivity. Click on Continue to stay on the current page.
Oops Looks like this session has expired due to inactivity.
EMIRATES NBD BANK P.J.S.C. VIRTUAL GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Virtual Gift Card Conditions”) govern your purchase and use of the Emirates NBD Bank P.J.S.C. (“Bank”) Virtual Gift Card (as defined below).
By purchasing the Virtual Gift Card you confirm and agree that you understand, accept and shall comply with these Virtual Gift Card Conditions, the Bank’s Schedule of Charges available on the Bank’s website (www.emiratesnbd.com).
“AED” means United Arab Emirates Dirham.
“Bank” means Emirates NBD Bank P.J.S.C.
“Card Manager” means a party appointed by us to provide Gift Card Services including Gift Card sale and purchase, issuance and activation, card management, customer care, support to Skyshopper and such other services as determined by us.
“Fund” means the available credit balance in the Gift Card that is available for use, as reduced by any transaction amounts which are pending or have otherwise not been processed or released.
“Transaction” means and includes the purchase of goods, services or benefits purchased by on e-commerce websites by you through the use of the Gift Card.
“we”, “us”, “our” means the Bank or any of its branches, subsidiaries or its successors, assigns, or agents (where the context permits).
“you”, “your” means the Gift Card holder means the cardholder or the person who uses or purchases the Gift Card as issued by us.
In these Virtual Gift Card Conditions, unless the contrary intention appears:
(i) All amounts of money in these Terms and Conditions are in UAE Dirhams.
(ii) References to days, times or periods of time in these Terms and Conditions are determined according to UAE Standard Time.
(iii) Singular includes the plural (and vice versa).
(iv) Headings in these Virtual Gift Card Conditions are inserted for convenience of reference only and are to be ignored in construing and interpreting these liv. Credit Card Terms.
2. FEATURES OF THE GIFT CARD
1. The Gift Card can only be purchased by individuals over the age of eighteen (18) through Skyshopper.
2. Your purchase of the Gift Card is proof of delivery and will constitute binding and conclusive evidence of your receipt of the Gift Card and acceptance of these Virtual Gift Card Conditions.
3. The Gift Card is a prepaid card and does not constitute a checking, savings or other bank account and is not connected in any way to any other account you may have with us.
4. The Gift Card is not a debit card or credit card and you will not earn profit on any Funds on the Gift Card.
5. The Gift Card cannot be used to withdraw cash at ATMs or from banks, or to carry out physical Transactions or other face-to-face transactions. There is no credit line associated with the Gift Card.
6. The Gift card cannot be cancelled, replaced, or exchanged with any other service or product offered by us.
7. You can activate and use the Card by following the instructions available at click here.
8. The Gift Card is at all times owned by us. We reserve the right to cancel the Gift Card at our absolute discretion with or without prior notice to you and in whatever circumstances we deem fit.
9. The Gift Card automatically expires on the expiry date mentioned on the face of the Gift Card and should not be used for any transaction thereafter.
3. USING THE GIFT CARD
1. The Gift Card may only be used to purchase goods and service at Merchants where Mastercard acceptance mark is displayed and accepted. We may at any time and without notice and without giving any reason and without any liability to you, restrict your right to use the Gift Card or refuse to authorize any Transaction.
2. You agree not to use the Gift Card for accessing or purchasing goods or services from adult or gambling internet sites, or for any unlawful activity.
3. The Gift Card can only be used for Transactions if the amount of the Funds are sufficient for the Transaction to be performed. You agree not to make or attempt to make Transactions that exceed the available Funds.
4. You do not have the right to stop payment on any purchase or payment Transaction originated by use of your Gift Card.
4. MANAGING FUNDS
1. Additional funds cannot be loaded on to the Gift Card after initial purchase and issuance, except in a case where a Merchant, subject to its sole discretion, refunds a transaction to a Gift Card.
2. You can load Funds onto the Gift Card only once at the time of purchase. The Gift Card is a non-reloadable Gift Card, which means, you cannot top it up after the initial purchase.
3. You can check the Funds available in your Gift Card by logging on to My Account or by calling Mastercard Customer Service centre (UAE toll free 800035703645). If you log onto My Account at emiratesnbd.com/GiftCard you will also be able to obtain details of the value of available Funds.
4. After each Gift Card’s expiration the unused funds will be deducted from the Gift Card and cannot be reimbursed to you.
5. Once a Transaction is initiated, you do not reserve the right to dispute such Transaction or request the Bank for a chargeback. We will not reverse any Transaction made by you for any reason, including without limitation, on account of (i) any actual or alleged forgery of the Gift Card or other details (ii) duplicate processing of the Transaction; (iii) any amount required to be refunded due to, denial of a Transaction by you as wrongly charged payment/ extra payments and/or due to the fraudulent use/misuse of your personal and financial information by any unauthorized person; (v) non-delivery or deficiency in the Merchant's product or service and/or any other reason as required/approved by us, as the case may be.
5. FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS
1. A foreign exchange rate will apply to Transactions where the transaction is in a currency other than AED.
2. If a foreign exchange conversion takes place, the conversion will be undertaken according to the applicable currency conversion regulations and procedures.
3. Foreign exchange rates are subject to variation and the rate that applies one day will not necessarily be the same on any other day and may include a currency conversion fee.
4. Additional fees may also apply in respect of foreign exchange conversions.
1. You agree to pay and authorise us to debit the Funds for the Fees as soon as they are incurred. Unless otherwise specified, all Fees will be debited in AED.
2. Certain Merchants, at their sole discretion, may charge an additional fee when the Gift Card is used to purchase goods and/or services; any such fee charged by a Merchant is not retained or received by us.
7. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
1. We shall bear no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the issuance or use of the Gift Card, howsoever caused. Use of the Gift Card for any Transaction shall be at your sole risk.
2. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you by reason of us, a Merchant, or other party refusing to allow a Transaction or to accept the Card.
3. We will not be responsible for the refusal of any Merchant or member institution of MasterCard International to honor or accept the Gift Card or for any defect or deficiency in the goods or services supplied to you by any Merchant, or where applicable, for any breach of non-performance by a Merchant for Transactions.
4. We will not be liable in any way to you for any loss or damage of whatever nature due to or arising from any disruption or failure or defect in any communication system or facilities or data processing system or transmission link, war or act of God, or any industrial or other dispute or anything or cause, whether beyond our control or otherwise.
5. We are not liable for any issues faced with the redemption of, the subscription to or the use of an add-on service.
6. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is used without your permission. The Bank shall not be responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party.
7. The records of the Bank (in the form of electronic or other data, whether written or otherwise) pertaining to the use of each Gift Card will be final and binding on you and you agree not to argue to the contrary.
8. CHANGING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Bank reserves the right at any time, and without any prior notice or liability to you, to terminate, cancel and/or vary the benefits, features of the Gift Card or these Virtual Gift Card Conditions.
2. The Bank shall not be liable for any non-performance of its obligation under these Virtual Gift Card Conditions, due directly or indirectly to the failure of any machinery or communication system, interruption, delayed transmission, mechanical or technical failures, power failures, malfunction, incorrect data transmission, breakdown, inadequacy of equipment, industrial dispute, war or act of God, or anything outside Bank’s control or otherwise.
9. DATA PROCESSING
10. GOVERNING LAW
These Virtual Gift Card Conditions are governed by and are construed in accordance with the federal laws of the UAE and the laws applicable in the Emirate of Dubai. In connection with any dispute hereunder, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts. Nothing shall prevent the Bank from taking any action before any court of competent jurisdiction.
Regular Products &
SALE Products cannot be combined for single checkout!