What to Expect
XLine had thoroughly impressed zip line enthusiasts with its ride across Downtown Dubai. The Marina Zip line takes this riveting experience to a whole new level! Strap on your harness and camera as you glide down from Amwaj Towers into the Dubai Marina Mall at a hair-raising speed of about 80 Km/Hr. With qualified teams monitoring and testing the zip line on a daily basis, there is no reason to worry about your safety. All your goofy and epic moments on the ride will be captured by the camera provided by XLine. Glance at the breathtaking marina, the Princess Tower, and the Cayan Tower as you hurtle towards the Dubai Marina Mall. The Marina Promenade is the ideal vantage point from which your friends and family can watch you slide down the zip line. This is 170-meter-high an experience like no other that you cannot miss if you are holidaying in Dubai.
- Hang on tight as you accelerate from 0 to 60 kmph in a mere 2.5 seconds from a 170-meter-high launch pad.
- Get an unmatched view of the marina below and the Cayon Tower as you record all the fun and excitement of sliding down the zip line on a special camera that is provided by XDubai before the activity begins.
- The entire experience including registration lasts for about 60 minutes.
- Since there are two parallel zip lines available, you can choose to share the experience with a friend or family member.
- Participants must meet the safety requirements to take part in this experience. Should they fail to do so, they will be denied access.
- Get a chance to book prime slots, from 6 PM to 9 PM and zip line under the starlit sky. These slots are exclusive to Headout and available nowhere else on the internet!
Know Before You Go
- Participants must be between the ages of 12 and 65 (parental consent will be required for those below the age of 18), taller than 130 cm and weigh between 50 and 100 kg
- Participants must be in overall good medical shape and free from the influence of any narcotics, spirits or substances that could impair their judgment.
- Participants must not be suffering from any physical or mental conditions that would prevent them from completing the tasks required through the experience.
- Participants must not be requiring any medical attention at the time they arrive for their experience.
- Pregnant women and participants who are currently recovering from injuries or are prone to recurring injuries will not be allowed
- Going Solo: Challenge yourself to ride down the longest urban zip line alone.
- Double Trouble: Fall 170m on a dual zip line from the JBR to the Dubai Marina Mall along with your friend!
The tour runs on all days of the week except Wednesday. Operations begin at 9 AM and go on till 4 PM. You can pick hourly slots and book your experience.
Reach the Dubai Marina Mall, the XLine booth on level P. You can take the metro to the Marina Mall Metro Station, or also board a taxi. There is also ample parking space available in the mall.
Please wear comfortable-modest clothing with closed shoes. Skirts, dresses, flip-flops and other loose footwear are not allowed.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may amend or reschedule your booking up to 48 hours in advance. Full Refunds will only be permitted in case of bad weather.
You will receive an email confirmation with your XLine Dubai Marina Zip line vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Safety gear
- Images and video recordings of your jump