What to Expect
You can enjoy a comfortable skip the line entry into the museum, and avoid having to stand in the long queues. As soon as you enter the Museum of Illusions, get ready to experience the mind-boggling phenomenon of optical illusion. Optical illusions and holographs abound in the museum, and nothing is as simple as it looks at first glance. In the Infinity Room, you will dozens of images of yourself, courtesy of numerous full height mirrors present in the room. True to its name, you will feel as if you are standing in the middle of an unending space. In the Ames room, you can see how walking back or forth can make a person grow or shrink in size. The Tilted Room, although quite normal-looking from the outside, will prove to be impossible to stand upright. It is also known as the Antigravity Room, you will soon find out why! The Vortex tunnel with its lighting and illusions will make you dizzy and almost impossible for you to take a step forward! In the Chair Illusion room, you will understand how much the perceived size of an object is influenced by its surroundings. Several other interesting rooms and exhibits are present, and will surely leave you in awe!
If you aren’t the type to get excited over illusions and tricks, then the Dilemma Games are guaranteed to keep you busy. Numerous perplexing puzzles and games are present, and you can put your cognitive abilities and problem-solving skills to the test. If any particular game catches your eye, you can buy it at the museum shop and continue solving it at home.
- Enjoy an exclusive skip the line entry into the attraction, and bypass the long queues that are a common sight outside this famous museum.
- Question your senses, as the various illusions confuse your sense of balance, sight, and hearing, making you see and feel things that you thought were impossible!
- Understand about vision and perception as you see numerous interactive and attractive exhibits created for the very purpose of confusing the mind!
Know Before You Go
The museum is open from 10 AM to 10 PM from Sunday to Wednesday. From Thursday to Saturday, the museum is open from 10 AM until 12 midnight. You will need between 45 and 90 minutes to explore the museum
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 5 and 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 60 AED.
The closest bus stop to the Museum is the Fahidi, Roundabout 1 stop. The museum is a 5-minute walk from the station.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display this voucher with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Redemption Point is - Ticket counter, Museum Of Illusions, Dubai
- To easily locate your redemption point on Google Maps, type 'Museum Of Illusions, Dubai'
How to Get There
- Subway: The nearest subway station is Al Fahidi Metro Station. It is 10 minutes away from the Museum.
- Bus: The nearest bust stand is Bastakia 1. You can board bus number C07 to reach here.