Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Jumble - The Urban Maze is the first indoor maze of its kind in the world, where you and your team decide which games to play, figure out the answers together and have an unforgettable experience unlike any other!
A minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 6 players are allowed per team. You will be given wristbands that can be used to unlock rooms and keep track of your progress. The sessions are for two hours, though you have the option to extend this based on availability. You and your team members will have to create a profile and form a team with a team name. You will be able to deposit your belongings in a team locker room before heading out to the briefing area. All teams must undergo a short safety briefing before playing. You will have the chance to start at any Jumble of your choice. Once you are locked inside a room, you must use all your skills, physical, mental and cognitive, to solve the game and make your way out and move on to the next challenge.
Jumble Pro Tips:
- The most successful teams talk and LISTEN to each other!
- Do not be afraid of failure, you’ve just learned what not to do, so try again!
- Discover the world’s first indoor maze, and circumvent its numerous obstacles.
- Put your brain cells to work, as you and your teammates try to solve one of the most challenging games on the planet.
- Explore two floors of mind-bending challenges and unconventional quirky puzzles.
Know Before You Go
- Children who are below 12 years of age cannot take part in this experience.
- Bring at least two friends to make the most of the challenges. Choose wisely!
2 Hour Pass - You will have 2 hours to progress through the maze by completing challenges and quests of both a physical and mental nature.
4 Hour Pass - You will have 4 hours to progress through the maze by completing challenges and quests of both a physical and mental nature.
- Sunday - Wednesday: 12 PM to 10 PM.
- Thursday- Friday and Public Holidays: 10 AM to 12 AM.
- Saturdays: 10 AM to 10 PM
- Wear comfortable gym clothes and sneakers.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the printed form of the voucher with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Redemption Point is - Jumble, Al Barsha, on Shaikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- To easily locate your redemption point on Google Maps, type 'Jumble, Al Barsha'
How to Get There
- By Metro: Get off Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2 using line MRed and walk northwest for about 200 meters. Jumble will be situated right next to the Ibis Hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off services to hotel