What to Expect
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design which perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum which showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis.
Walk up to the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
Dubai is the oasis of dreams and the crown jewel of the Middle East. Make your stay memorable with a visit to the unforgettable Dubai Frame by booking your tickets with us.
Not only are you guaranteed instant confirmation, but you are also guaranteed a slot to enter. Purchasing your ticket online before your visit not only helps you save time but also allows you to choose an entry slot according to your convenience.
- Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
Know Before You Go
- In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing od 2 meters is also mandatory
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
Dubai Frame is open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. You can enter anytime within operating hours at intervals of 30 minutes. Due to last-minute changes in availability, the time slot you receive may be up to 30 minutes later than the one you select during booking.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Child tickets (children between the ages of 3 and 13 years of age) are available at a reduced price.
- People of determination (with 2 companions) may enter free of cost
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
How to Get There:
The closest metro station to the Dubai Frame is the Al Jafiliya Station. It is a 10-minute walk to the attraction. You will make your way to the ticketing counter and display your mobile voucher to enter the Dubai Frame.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer maximum flexibility - you can visit Dubai Frame on any day within 6 months from booking.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Dubai Frame voucher instantly. You need not print your voucher. You can display your mobile voucher at the ticketing counter with valid photo ID.