What to Expect
Ski Dubai is a stand-alone Ski Park in the Middle East that provides the ultimate indoor winter experience in the midst of the Arabian desert! Don't worry about packing for colder weather since winter gear will be provided to you at the park itself so you can brave the cold temperatures in the park.
Your all-day Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass gives you basic access to all areas of the Snow Park. You can build your very own snowman in the mystical and dimply lit Ice Cave. However, if you're there for the rides, you're in for quite the treat! You can utilize your single ride on the Chairlift to ascend to the top of the park. With your single ride on the Mountain Thriller, you’ll get to ride downhill from the very top of Ski Dubai and experience the thrills and frills of a run through the mountains.
Your pass gives you unlimited access to the tubing and tobbogan runs, as well as the snow bumpers, so you can spend a good chunk of your day slipping and sliding down the slopes for some fun in the snow. You can also catch a glimpse of the little march of the Penguins multiple times in the day. For an up-close and interactive session with your friends from the South Pole, upgrade to the Snow Classic Pass with which you can choose to have a 40-minute personal encounter with them. You can view this here.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Snow Park.
- Avail one ride each on the Mountain Thriller & Chairlift and multiple rides on the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Snow Bumpers, Tubing Runs, and Tobbagan Runs, down the slopes.
- Watch the march of the Penguins that happens multiple times a day
- Enjoy free rental of all winter wear necessary within the park.
Know Before You Go
- Adult pricing applies to all guests whose age is 3 or more for this experience.
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.
- Please note that the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) ride and the Mountain Thriller are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women or those with back and neck problems.
- Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM -12:00 AM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Timings for the March of the Penguins
- 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM
Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Ski Dubai: Snow Classic Pass - Access to Park & Rides vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass will be valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- All-day access pass to Ski Dubai Snow Park, including the Snowball Gallery, the Snow Cavern and the Observation Tower.
- Single rides on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift.
- Unlimited rides on the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Tubing Runs, Toboggan Runs, and Snow Bumpers.
- The march of the Penguins through the Snow Park.
- Free rental of Winter Attire: Pants, boots, socks, as well as helmets for children under the age of 13.
- Snow Bullet Ride.
- Skiing/Snowboarding Sessions or Lessons.
- Encounter with Penguins.
- Access to Ski Area.
- 25 AED Key Card Deposit.