Spend an unforgettable day in the City Of Gold with this amazing combo pass valid for two days, which grants you access to Aquaventure Waterpark, and a 4-hour City Tour!
This is a 2-day combo pass.
Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park. Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, this park has something the whole family can enjoy. Enjoy the world-record breaking Aquaconda, the world’s largest waterslide as well as the thrilling Leap of Faith and Poseidon’s Revenge slides that are sure to get your heart racing.
DUBAI CITY TOUR
- Your tour will begin at the Dubai Creek, where you can ride the traditional water taxis, the abras. *After this, head to the world-famous Gold and Spice souks of Dubai, and shop to your heart's content.
- Next, head to the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, where you will be awed by the architecture and the positive and open atmosphere.
- Enjoy great photo ops of the Palm Islands, the impressive Burj Al Arab, and make your way to Atlantis the Palm hotel. * Zip down the famous Sheik Zayed Road, and take in memorable views of this futuristic city.
- Last but definitely not the least, make a photo stop by the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet.
The day you select will be for the Aquaventure Waterpark.
DUBAI CITY TOUR
The city tour will take place the next day and the pick up will happen anytime between 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM.
- Children below 2 years of age are admitted free of cost at Aquaventure.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, long, loose-fitting clothing.
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change based on the pickup locations.
- Dubai Museum may not be open on Fridays
- On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain close to visitors.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Admission ticket
- Hotel Transfers only for the city tour
- Food & beverages