Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Famous for its fancy buildings, flashy cars, and lavish hotels, it is also well-known for its adventure activities and sports. Numerous locations in the city offer activities such as skydiving, bungee jumping, dune bashing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking and so on. Various activities in the sea are quite common, such as jet skiing, flyboarding, and boat rides. Dubai presents a different sight from the sea, and the water activities serve as the perfect respite from the scorching afternoon heat.
You will be picked up from your hotel at the specified time and then escorted to the banana boat ride location. As the name suggests, the boat is in the shape of a banana and can seat up to 6 people. It is the perfect activity for small groups or families. You will be given safety instructions by professionals and will have to wear a safety vest as a precautionary measure. You will also be tied using a harness to the boat, to prevent you from falling off, when the boat is moving at a high speed. The joy of water splashing onto your face as you speed through the sea is unmatched.
You are guaranteed 20 minutes of fun and thrills, as you cling onto the boat as it is pulled by a powerful motorboat, along with your friends and family. The ride is guaranteed to help you roll back the years and make you feel like a child again. Panoramic views of Dubai also abound from the sea, and you can catch sight of the famous Dubai skyline. Some of the iconic landmarks of Dubai are also visible, including the towering Burj Khalifa and the Palm Jumeirah. You can see thousands of upscale houses, apartments, hotels, and restaurants dotting the man-made island. The bustle of the city is no longer visible from the sea, and you can appreciate the majesty of Dubai as you gaze upon the towering structures that populate its skyline.
- Enjoy a pick-up and drop-off from your hotel, allowing you to have a laid-back experience.
- Savor a thrilling ride, as you speed along on the Dubai waters on a banana-shaped boat attached to a powerful motorboat and view the incredible city from a new perspective.
- Catch wonderful sights of Dubai such as the Burj Al Arab, World Islands, Palm Islands, Atlantis Hotel and many more, from your unique vantage point in the sea.
Know Before You Go
The tour starts daily at 10 AM. Your experience will last 20 minutes.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to participate in the tour.
- Adult supervision is mandatory for everyone under the age of 18.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Please carry a copy of your Emirates ID or Passport.
Children between the ages of 10 to 18 will be considered as an adult and will be charged the adult rate.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Banana Boat voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone, with valid photo ID at the meeting point. Ensure you carry a copy of your Emirates ID or your passport.
This tour will begin and end at your hotel.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.
- Life jacket.
- Safety instructions by Professionals.
- Pick-up and drop-off services.
- Towels and swim wear.
- The minimum age for children permitted is 8 years
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adults
- This activity is subject to weather conditions & may be rescheduled accordingly