The Dubai Dolphinarium is Dubai's go-to destination for a day of fun and enjoyment with your family. The adorable bottlenose dolphins, fur seals, and other wildlife will leave you amazed with their tricks and thrills. At the Dubai Dolphinarium, you also have a chance to interact with the Dolphins, catch the Dolphin & Seal show, free jump on the trampoline, and much more.
The Exotic Bird Show
Join in the fun at the UAE's only exotic bird-show for an action-packed experience with over twenty species of birds and parrots. Become a part of the show as the birds fly overhead and interact with the audience! Enjoy a fantastic show by over 20 species of birds and parrots, and capture amazing photos as the birds interact with the audience. Learn more about the birds, their natural habitats, and behaviours, and what makes each of them special in their own way!.
Know Before You Go
Mon-Sun: 12.15 PM, 4.15 PM & 7.15 PM
Metro: Dubai Healthcare City subway station is 10 minutes away from the Dolphinarium.
Bus: Creek Park Main Gate (Stop ID: 153501) is a minute away from Gate 1.
The show is accessible by wheelchair and has special access seating.
Strict Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display the mobile voucher with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Redemption Point is - Ticket Counter of Dubai Dolphinarium
- To easily locate your redemption point on Google Maps, type 'Dubai Dolphinarium'
How to Get There
- Metro: Dubai Healthcare City subway station is 10 minutes away from the Dolphinarium.
- Bus: Creek Park Main Gate (Stop ID: 153501) is a minute away from Gate 1.
- Show tickets
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Dubai Dolphinarium tickets
- The creek park charges AED 5 per person upon arrival. This is not included in your ticket.
- The creek park charges AED 5 per person upon arrival