Dubai Fountain Lake Ride Highlights
- Enjoy Dubai Fountain's stunning choreography aboard a traditional boat - the abra.
- Take a relaxing cruise on this giant man-made lake and soak in the sights of Dubai's iconic structures that surround it, such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Souk al Bahar and the Palace.
- More than 6,00 lights and 22,000 gallons of water make up the Dubai Fountain show - the tallest and largest manmade fountain system in the world.
Climb aboard the traditional wooden 'Abra' boat on Burj Lake witness the most amazing lights & water show in Downtown Dubai. This 30-minute cruise on the traditional abra taxi gives you front row seats to the best fountain show in the world.
Be awed by this jaw-dropping spectacle featuring 6,000 lights, 25 coloured projectors and 22,000 gallons of water sent into a synchronised dance! Spread over 900 ft in length – equal to more than two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is placed on the 30-acre Burj Lake.
Know Before You Go
- The Fountain show is from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
Please note: Entry to the lake ride is time specific. Boats depart 15 minutes before every fountain show and it is not possible to reschedule these. To ensure that you board your boat on time, please arrive at the ticket redemption counter for Burj Khalifa on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall at least 30 minutes before your schedules time slot.
Keep in Mind
- Children who are 3 years of age or under do not have to purchase a ticket.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
- Each boat can accommodate up to 6 people.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 96 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the will-call ticket counter.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Head to the Ground Floor of the Dubai Mall.
- Display the voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Once you have exchanged your voucher for tickets, follow the signs to the "Dubai Fountains". Once you are outside, please look for the "Lake Ride" sign and enter the ticket kiosk in front of the Wafi Gourmet restaurant.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro stop is a 9-minute walk from the Burj Khalifa.