Upon reaching your pickup location, your driver will contact you or the hotel front desk. After you’ve met up with him and boarded the vehicle, you will embark on a 5-hour excursion of Dubai. This sprawling acropolis of the Middle East is home to some of the finest landscapes and architecture.
Your tour begins at Dubai Museum, where you can begin understanding a brief history of the city and how it came into being. Next, soak in some contemporary architecture at the Jumeirah Mosque. Built in the late 19th Century, this is a fine example of post-modern Islamic architecture.
Later, you will head on over to Jumeirah Beach and view the gigantic Burj Al Arab. The journey then continues onto the Palm Islands, where you can admire the unique Atlantis Hotel. This is one of Dubai’s most upscale locations and is home to the famous Aquaventure Waterpark! Make sure you capture these moments as the islands offer stunning landscape and scenery, a definite treat for the senses. Finally, you will head on back to Sheikh Zayed Road and pass Dubai's famous malls - Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall. Top off your Dubai exploration with a view of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, followed by the King's Palace. Your driver will drop you back to your hotel upon completion of the tour.
- Dubai Museum
- Jumierah Mosque
- Saga Mall (Islamic Art Gallery)
- Jumierah Beach
- Burj Al Arab View
- Al Qasar
- Palm Jumeirah
- Passing Burj Khalifa
- Drive through Shiekh Zayed Road
- King's Palace
Know Before You Go
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (Above 3 years) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience. Please note that it would be free for infants below 3 years.
- Morning Tour: 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- Afternoon Tour: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- 4X4 Tour: 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- Morning Tour with Burj Khalifa Admission ticket: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Pickup Location: Pickup and Drop-off can be arranged from all hotels located in and around the following four neighborhoods: Deira Dubai, Bur Dubai, Trade Centre and Dubai Mall.
Mode of Transport: A shuttle will be provided for the Morning and Afternoon Tours on a sharing basis. If you opt for the 4X4 vehicle at the time of checkout, your City Tour will be done in a 4X4 vehicle.
Day of the Tour
Driver Pickup: Our Driver will call you on the number you provide at the time of booking once he arrives at your location. Please ensure that you are ready 15 minutes before the pickup time window to ensure hassle-free pickup.
Refreshments: You will be provided with mineral water. Food and other beverages are not included in the tour.
Restrictions: The Friday Tour could possibly see you skip a visit to the Dubai Mosque due to prayer restrictions.
If you choose the combo of the tour and the Burj Khalifa, then your tour will end at the Burj Khalifa itself, not at your hotel.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please arrive at the pick-up point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- The Safari driver will pick you up from the point you had selected at the time of check-out.</p
- Pick-up from your location in Dubai.
- Drop-off to your location in Dubai.
- Refreshments on a chargeable basis.
- Food and beverages.
During the holy month of Ramadan there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE